SITUATION REPORTS ON CAMPUS UPDATES
APRIL 14, 2021
1. We recently met with a local company and they are considering sponsoring membership fees for their veteran employees ($50/month or $600/year will cover all of their care and services at the Magnus Veterans Wellness Campus). Our mission is to help our member patients reach their optimal level of performance: physically, socially, psychologically, and spiritually. Please contact me if you would like to learn more. I would welcome an opportunity to present to your leadership team and veterans.
Shawn Alderman, MD, Founder and President email@example.com
2. Calling all veterans and their families. We will start Wellness Campus operations on 1 June 2021. Sign up now on our website or Facebook page to reserve your spot now. See our FAQs for more information about joining MVWC. Once you sign up, we will mail you the intake form. Please return one for each of your family members along with proof of service (i.e., DD214). We will start with 50 members and increase to 1000 over the coming year.
Also, calling all volunteers!! If you would like to volunteer to help with things here on the Magnus Veterans Foundation Campus, we need your help! We have a spring clean-up day scheduled for Saturday April 24th, from 9:00am – Noon. Please let me know if you can be here for the spring clean-up or if you want to sign up for other volunteer efforts around the campus throughout the summer. We have lots of things to do!! Please contact me via email.
Brad Nylin, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Greetings from Dr Isaac Engholm! I’m excited to serve as the site medical director, and I’ve assembled a strong team of clinicians who are enthusiastic about the Magnus mission. Can’t wait to meet you soon!
Dr. Isaac M Engholm, Medical Director
4. The Dayton Lions Club is parenting with MVF for our 1st Annual Golf Tournament Friday, June 11, 2021, 12:00pm. We would like to thank the following sponsors: 21st Century Bank, Guaranteed Rate Affinity, 1st Bank Elk River. We’re looking for more sponsors and golfers.
We are holding 3 Music on the Lawn events this year.
- June 26 – Maiden Dixie
- July 24 – Alive & Kickin’
- August 21 – A Hard Day’s Night
Food trucks and beer will be offered as well. More information on these events will be posted on our website EVENTS page and on Facebook.
Diane Peters, Executive Fundraiser and Event Coordinator
5. Thank you to the Plymouth Lions Club for their tremendous gift and pledge of $25,000 to name a clinic room in the Suzanne R Rawlings Wellness Center. Naming opportunities are still available. Contact me.
Deb Weston, Development Consultant email@example.com